16 August 2013

Summer is waning...

Hello.


I hope that you've enjoyed your summer holidays like we have.  It's not that we've had extravagant plans, we just did the regular kind of stuff.

Baseball games,

visits to and from family, taking care of animals and the garden,


and working on putting in our landscape (and hardscape!)

 
This week was the annual county fair parade.  We had new seats to watch because I had to work that afternoon, so the children had a front row seat outside my office.  The only downside is that it was pretty sunny!



Many of you have asked about my health, and I thank you for your kind words.  I am managing as best I can.  It's been a year now since the first symptoms appeared, and what a year it has been.  I'm just grateful to be living in such a time as this, with more great tools available.

We start back into school again soon, which means a more regular routine, and hopefully I can work blogging back into part of that.  :)  I have some fun things that I've been working on to show you.  More to come!

2 happy thoughts:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The month of August has been wonderful for us in the Midwest, last year we were in 100's. I am from the east coast originally and summer ends for me day after labor day. It will be in the high 80's next week.

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

It looks like you've been busy, Chris! Enjoy the last few moments of summer. Looking forward to seeing more from you soon :)

Post a Comment

How sweet of you to stop by. Kind words are always welcome.

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...